Skip to main content

Toilet Week (fortnight) 4th - 17th July

Usually I just do a week but I have decided to extend it to two weeks. Give myself and you a little wiggle.

For 2 weeks (4th -17th July 2016) I will run a special which will consist of me having a full toilet slave each day of the week. Your sole purpose is to serve me as a full toilet. When not in use you will be locked away until required. You will consume all waste regardless of what form it comes in. You will have plenty of time as you will arrive 10am sharp and I wrap things up at 7pm. You have until then to consume my Caviar as well as all Champagne including my very first of the day.


This is a two week special therefore the rate for the day during this week is also special. Tribute is £400 which would not get you a full day on normal circumstances. This is a first come first serve basis. So when applying please state which day you hope to serve. A £100 non refundable deposit will be required to secure your day. If you find for whatever reason you can't do a full day and just wish to have an hours toilet training with me on one of those days, the special extends to that. Instead of my usual £210 it will be £160 for the hour with watersports included. Standard £50 non refundable deposit will be required.

Beginners as always are welcome to have a training day instead.

Visit my site http://www.mistress-esme.com for full contact details. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Croc Squat

Yes, that is me in hot pink crocs taking a shit. The full clip will be available on Thursday via tabooesme.com and eatmycaviar.com 

Ruined thong in desperation

  Looked how caked my asshole is. Let me tell you, that was a mess to clean. Anyways, the clip is available via  https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=524&item=145973 or you will find it along with many of my other toilet clips on eatmycaviar.com which is my toilet fansite. Honestly, joining my fansite is the best value, however, I know some of you have commitment issues so Yezzclips is the place to go if you just want to purchase the odd clip. 

Garden Pooty

 If you have a big garden, then I may just sneak off and do something naughty behind the shed.  Garden Pooty is available via eatmycaviar.com which is my scat fansite  or https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-videos/garden-pooty/ for those of you who don't want to commit.