Skip to main content

Mistress In Vienna

Hey lovelies,

I have been busy of late so I have been slow on the updates. I asked a few months back about what European city I should visit and the winner was Vienna. I have never been but I  am super excited about it even though it's not until next year. I will be there from 28th March till 31st March 2019. So you have loads of time to get your diary in order for a session.

If you have been or you know the area well, I would really appreciate some hotel recommendations as well as places you recommend for sightseeing.

I will do a follow up to this to let you know the particulars.

See you soon my lil perverts. xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Croc Squat

Yes, that is me in hot pink crocs taking a shit. The full clip will be available on Thursday via tabooesme.com and eatmycaviar.com 

Ruined thong in desperation

  Looked how caked my asshole is. Let me tell you, that was a mess to clean. Anyways, the clip is available via  https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=524&item=145973 or you will find it along with many of my other toilet clips on eatmycaviar.com which is my toilet fansite. Honestly, joining my fansite is the best value, however, I know some of you have commitment issues so Yezzclips is the place to go if you just want to purchase the odd clip. 

Garden Pooty

 If you have a big garden, then I may just sneak off and do something naughty behind the shed.  Garden Pooty is available via eatmycaviar.com which is my scat fansite  or https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-videos/garden-pooty/ for those of you who don't want to commit.